You can decrease the space that is used by primary partitions and logical drives by shrinking them into adjacent, contiguous space on the same hard disk drive.
For example, if you discover that you need an additional partition, but you do not have additional disks, you can shrink the existing partition from the end of the volume to create new unallocated space that can then be used for a new partition.
Open Control Panel -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools
Select Drive to Shrink
Allocate space for New Volume
New Volume-Unallocated Space
Create a Simple Volume
Click on Next
Specify Volume Size
Assign a Drive Letter or Path
How to convert any document into word file?
Use CutePDF Writer -> URL
- Just print your document using CutePDF Writer (the printer) to get PDF output.
- Open your original document and select Print command in File menu of your application to bring up Print dialog box.
- Then select CutePDF Writer as the Printer to print (DO NOT select “Print to file” option).
- You will get a Save As dialog box prompted for saving created PDF file.
- Select a folder to Save in and enter a File name, then click on Save.
- Go to that folder to find your PDF file.
* CutePDF Writer supports Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (x32/x64).
* CutePDF Writer requires PS2PDF converter. You may get a free converter here.
CutePDF Writer – Welcome Screen
CutePDF Writer – License Agreement
CutePDF Writer – Free Ask Toolbar – Avoid
CutePDF Writer – PC Tools Registry Mechanic
CutePDF Writer – Installing
CutePDF Writer – PS to PDF Converter
Click On Yes and Allow to Download.
Now Open Any Document. E.g. PDF Document.
Go to File -> Print
Click Ok -> It will ask to save the PDF and Done.
Windows 7 Essential Training – Free Video Training Tutorials
In Windows 7 Essential Training, David Rivers helps users of any level feel comfortable with the improvements and enhancements found in Microsoft’s operating system.
From simple navigation through the updated graphic user interface
, David shows how to install or upgrade and get the most out of Windows 7. He covers using the new Internet Explorer 8
and boosting a computer’s memory with the ReadyBoost
tool. He also highlights hardware configuration options and explores the advances made connecting a home or work system with Windows Live, the cloud-computing
environment made available for Windows 7 users. Exercise files accompany this course.
Along with the free video training tutorials you will also receive monthly offers, tips, and insider information you won’t hear elsewhere—including special discounts extended to newsletter subscribers.
After taking advantage of the free video training, you can access all of Lynda.com’s video tutorials by becoming a member of the Online Training Library®. Membership plans start at $25 per month, and require no long-term commitment.
To watch the Video Click Here with your linkedin credentials.