How to convert any document into word file?
Use CutePDF Writer -> URL
- Just print your document using CutePDF Writer (the printer) to get PDF output.
- Open your original document and select Print command in File menu of your application to bring up Print dialog box.
- Then select CutePDF Writer as the Printer to print (DO NOT select “Print to file” option).
- You will get a Save As dialog box prompted for saving created PDF file.
- Select a folder to Save in and enter a File name, then click on Save.
- Go to that folder to find your PDF file.
* CutePDF Writer supports Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (x32/x64).
* CutePDF Writer requires PS2PDF converter. You may get a free converter here.
Click On Yes and Allow to Download.
Now Open Any Document. E.g. PDF Document.
Go to File -> Print
Click Ok -> It will ask to save the PDF and Done.